FCA Hockey Families: If you have not yet paid your $75 sport fee, please send it in as soon as possible.
Things to Know
- Mr. Gallivan will be out of the building all week. His emails and voicemails will be responded to when he returns on Monday, January 26.
- Catholic Schools Week info was sent last week (Friday). Contact the office if you need it resent.
- Permission slips/fees for Pinz bowling are due Friday, January 23.
- Middle school students will receive their Feed My Starving Children permission slips tomorrow (1/21/15).
February lunch orders – due January 23: A hard copy of the menu and calendar (2 sided document) was sent home last week. An electronic copy of the menu is attached. Follow this link to access the online order form: http://tinyurl.com/FCA-February2015. Please fill one form out for each child that will be taking hot lunch. This is a great time to replenish your lunch account. Contact the office if you’d like to know your current balance.
1. Enter your child’s name (last, first).
2. Choose your child’s grade.
3. Select the lunches you wish to purchase by clicking on “Yes or No”. The cold alternative is only available on Mondays. To order this alternative select “Cold Alt”.
4. Please record, before you click submit, what days your child will be taking hot lunch.
If your child would like to order seconds for any meal you will need to complete a second form for that child. Check the “yes” button for the meals for which you would like to order seconds. Check “no” for all other meals.
Catholic Schools Week is next week and we are seeking volunteer help for several events. See the info below and please reply to me, Peggy Kemp, if you are able to assist us. Volunteers need to have attended Virtus, completed a background check and signed a code of conduct.
January 26, 27, 30
One more person each day to check-in lunch visitors from 10:30 – 12:30
Eight more people to chaperone middle school students at Feed My Starving Children (You do not need to be a parent of a middle schooler to volunteer for this event!)
Attention Volunteers – Upcoming Virtus Training at St. Mary of the Lake
St. Mary of the Lake Church will host a Virtus Training session in Kohler Hall on Saturday, January 24 at 8:30 a.m. Virtus training is required for all school volunteers who work with children.
Register for the training by following these steps:
- Go to the website: www.virtus.org
- Click on the “Registration” tab on the left side of the screen
- Click on “View list of sessions”
- Choose ‘St. Paul and Minneapolis, MN’ in the “Select your organization” tab
- A list will be generated of upcoming sessions in our area. Choose a class that works for you. Once you are ready to sign up, click the ‘Start Registration’ button at the top of the page. You will then create a User ID and password and register for the class of your choice.
Frassati Catholic Academy
4690 Bald Eagle Avenue
White Bear Lake, MN 55110