Applying to Frassati Catholic Academy is easy! Click on the link below for registration forms and tuition rates.
2017-2018 Tuition Plans:
- One annual payment: Total tuition obligation is paid directly to school on or before July 1, 2017. Annual payments made in cash or by check receive a 3% discount if made by July 1, 2017. Annual payments using a credit card (Master Card, Visa and Discover) incur a 3% service charge.
- Two semi-annual payments: Two equal payments are paid directly to school on or before July 1, 2017 and December 1, 2017. Semi-annual payments using a credit card (Master Card, Visa and Discover) incur a 3% service charge.
- Monthly payments: Monthly payments are administered through the FACTS Tuition Management Company. This plan consists of ten consecutive monthly payments, which are handled as direct electronic deductions from your checking or savings account. The deductions start in July 2017 and continue every month through April 2018. FACTS charges an annual enrollment fee for this process.
- Looking for information on how to apply for financial aid? Wondering what payment plan options are available? Visit our Financial Aid page for more information on financial aid, discounts you may qualify for through TADS for multiple children attending Catholic schools, and payment plan options.
If you are currently enrolled in the FACTS program, FACTS will automatically roll your plan, with its current settings, into a new plan for the 2017-2018 school year. If you have not used the FACTS program before and would like to set up an account, this can be done online by going to the school website, clicking on the Tuition and Financial Aid tab under the Admissions pull down menu and then clicking on the FACTS link. You will then be directed to the enrollment page for FACTS.
If you ever experience any financial difficulties that might affect your ability to meet your payment schedule (whether direct payments or through FACTS), please call and let us know. This could help you avoid the $30 fee FACTS charges for a missed payment, as well as the non-sufficient funds fee charged by your bank. We are willing to help you meet your tuition obligations, but we can only do this if you tell us when you need help.
TUITION ASSISTANCE — TADS
School families requesting tuition assistance for their students in grades K – 8* need to complete an application through TADS. The form can be completed online at the TADS website; log on to www.mytads.com and click on the “Financial Aid Assessment” button to begin. This website is secure and confidential. If you have any questions as you fill out the application online, there is help available directly from TADS. The TADS Parent Helpline can be contacted at 1-800-477-8237, or 612-548-3320. Their hours are M-F from 8:00 am – 8:00 pm, Saturdays from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm, and Sundays from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm, all Central Time. Questions can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. An online chat is available at www.mytads.com. If you prefer to file using a paper application form, you can call TADS at 1-800-477-8237 or go to mytads.com/request and request one. Additional charges may apply.
Only one TADS form needs to be filed per family. TADS will report their assessment of your eligibility for aid to the school, and the tuition assistance that you will receive will be based on the TADS report. Once you indicate your acceptance of the tuition assistance offered, the amount will be credited to your tuition account.
Tutition Assistance for Families with Multiple Children Enrolled in Catholic Schools
****Frassati Catholic Academy recognizes the financial commitment families make with multiple children enrolled in Catholic Schools. Please do not hesitate to fill out your Tads application form today.****
If your family also has children in an archdiocesan Catholic high school, and they use TADS, you only have to fill out one TADS form for your family. Be sure to list all the schools your children attend in the application form and check the box requesting a report to be sent to the other school as well. TADS will then report their assessments to both the high school and to us. This will save you the time involved in filling out two forms, and will also save you paying more than one fee. Also note that if you are applying for any other school or archdiocesan scholarships, you will need to have the form to TADS by the earliest applicable deadline. If you are only applying for assistance for Frassati Catholic Academy, our deadline is April 15, 2017. Note that this is NOT a “postmarked by” deadline, this is the date that the forms need to be in the TADS office.
* Tuition assistance is not available for preschool students.