2019-20 Tuition Information
K-8 Fees/Funds (2) (Non-refundable)
- $100 Enrollment Fee, if received by March 1, 2019—one per student in grades K-8
- $150 Enrollment Fee, if received from March 2—April 1, 2019
- $200 Enrollment Fee, if received April 2, 2019 or later
- $100 Technology Fund—one per student in grades K-8
Fundraising Requirements for K-8 Families
As part of attending Frassati, each K-8 family is required to:
- Offer 20 hours of volunteer time yearly, or be billed $12.50 per hour at the end of the year. Families may count 5 hours of volunteer time for participating in the fall 5K and 5 hours for attending the spring Gala. Families are responsible for recording their volunteer hours in the office.
- Contribute $500 toward fundraising efforts. This may be done for the fall 5K, spring Gala, direct contribution, etc.
Pre-Kindergarten – Must be 4 years old by September 1, 2019
- Mon/Wed/Fri full-day 8:00 am-2:30 pm* = $4,130
- Mon/Wed/Fri full-day 8:00 am-2:30 pm + Extended Day 2:30-5:00 pm* = $5,090
- Mon-Fri full-day 8:00 am-2:30 pm* = $6,830
- Mon-Fri full-day 8:00 am-2:30 pm + Extended Day 2:30-5:00 pm* = $8,290
*Lunch served on full days. Hot lunch is available for an additional cost.
Preschool – Focused 4 year old Curriculum
- Mon/Wed/Fri half-day 8:00-11:00 am = $2,400
Preschool – Focused 3 year old Curriculum
- Tues/Thurs 8:00-11:00 am = $1,600
Preschool Fee (1)
- $60 Enrollment Fee, if received by March 1, 2019—one per student in preschool
- $75 Enrollment Fee, if received from March 2—April 1, 2019
- $90 Enrollment Fee, if received April 2, 2019 or later
Tuition Payment Agreements
- One payment: Pay your family’s tuition in full by July 1, 2019 and receive a 3% discount.
- Two payments: Make two payments – one due July 1, 2019 and one due December 1, 2019. A fee is charged for late payments.
- Ten payments: Make ten payments from July 2019 to April 2020. Due dates are either the 1st or 15th of the month. There is a fee associated with this method method and there is a fee charged for late payments.
Tuition Assistance — TADS
School families requesting tuition assistance for their students in grades K – 8* need to complete an application through TADS. The form can be completed online at the TADS website; log on to www.mytads.com and click on the “Financial Aid Assessment” button to begin. This website is secure and confidential. If you have any questions as you fill out the application online, there is help available directly from TADS. The TADS Parent Helpline can be contacted at 1-800-477-8237, or 612-548-3320. Their hours are M-F from 8:00 am – 8:00 pm, Saturdays from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm, and Sundays from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm, all Central Time. Questions can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. An online chat is available at www.mytads.com. If you prefer to file using a paper application form, you can call TADS at 1-800-477-8237 or go to mytads.com/request and request one. Additional charges may apply.
Only one TADS form needs to be filed per family. TADS will report their assessment of your eligibility for aid to the school, and the tuition assistance that you will receive will be based on the TADS report. Once you indicate your acceptance of the tuition assistance offered, the amount will be credited to your tuition account.
If your family also has children in an archdiocesan Catholic high school, and they use TADS, you only have to fill out one TADS form for your family. Be sure to list all the schools your children attend in the application form and check the box requesting a report to be sent to the other school as well. TADS will then report their assessments to both the high school and to us. This will save you the time involved in filling out two forms, and will also save you paying more than one fee. Also note that if you are applying for any other school or archdiocesan scholarships, you will need to have the form to TADS by the earliest applicable deadline. If you are only applying for assistance for Frassati Catholic Academy, our deadline is March 1, 2019. Note that this is NOT a “postmarked by” deadline, this is the date that the forms need to be in the TADS office.
* Tuition assistance is not available for preschool students.
Click here to begin the enrollment process.