Join us for the Frassati 5K USATF CERTIFIED 5K and Kids/Family 1/2 Mile Fun Run/Walk, to be held on Sept. 20, 2019.
SCHEDULE of EVENTS:
- 4:45pm-530pm Plan to arrive early for parking, carpool if possible, be respectful of neighborhood homes and to allow time for your team to check in and get ready.
- 5:40pm Race Instructions/Announcements. Packet Pick-up Closes.
- 5:45pm National Anthem on school grounds.
- 6pm The Kids/Family 1/2 Mile Fun Run/Walk. Line up on Birch Lake Avenue just past Pizza Man. Be at start area 5-10 minutes prior to start.
- 6:15 START of the 5K Run/Walk. Line up on Birch Lake Avenue just past Pizza Man. WBL police escorts will start the race. The course is open to traffic, plan accordingly for safety, bright colored clothing recommended.
- Post race food, awards and party to follow race.
- There will be a youth obstacle course brought to us by BearPower onsite for kiddos.
- Try your skills at Bonker Ball!
- Check out Create Space, make a special take home design.
- Awards will start as quickly as we can wrap up results.
- 745pm-815pm Raffle prize winners pulled/announced post awards. Must be present to win.
Registration/packet pick-up onsite will be open:
- Tuesday 8am-4pm
- Wednesday 8am-4pm
- Thursday 8am-4pm
- Friday 8am-5:45pm at school.
- (Cash or check only.)
- Early packet pick-up is strongly encouraged.
- Race evening Packet Pick up closes at 5:40pm.
- Prices are: $30 for 5K through Sept. 15, ($35 after Sept. 15) and $15 for Kids/Family ½ Mile Fun Run/Walk. Each entry includes a raffle ticket (more available for sale night of) and technical shirt.
- Online registration closes Sept. 15 at midnight.
- You must be registered by Sept. 10 to be guaranteed a technical shirt. There will not be a second order of shirts for late registrants this year.
- Dinner will be available post race. You can purchase food tickets at the event.
WHY? This event raises funds for Frassati Catholic Academy while promoting health and community in White Bear Lake.
- The course is fast and flat! Perfect for new best personal times.
- Only the certified 5K event will be timed.
- Strollers and walkers welcome! (Stroller riders will not count towards awards.)
- For the safety of the runners, no registered participants are allowed on a bicycle.
- Are you running for a certain team or family for fundraising? List your team or families’ name under the team name option. (Contact your team captain if you don’t know the name.) T-shirts will be provided for entrants registered by 9/10.
Our 2019 5K awards are:
The top three men and women in each age category will be awarded special race medal. Champion trophies will be presented to the top male and female overall, Medals will be awarded for 2nd and 3rd place overall male and female. Champions will be excluded from the age group awards.
New!!! $50 cash prize will go to setting new course records:
Current Course Records: 20:24 Female (2018) 17:45 Male (2018)
Results will be posted on raceberryjam.com and sent to MNROY.
- 0-5 years old
- 6-7 years old
- 8-9 years old
- 10-11 years old
- 12-13 years old
- 14-18 years old
- 19-29 years old
- 30-39 years old
- 40-49 years old
- 50-59 years old
- 60-69 years old
- 70-79 years old
- 80+ years old
Frassati Catholic Academy Address:
4690 Bald Eagle Avenue
White Bear Lake, MN 55110
Directions to the Frassati Catholic Academy
Interstate 35E North to Highway 96 Exit.
East on Highway 96 to Highway 61 North.
North (left) on Highway 61 to Second Street.
West (left) on Second Street two blocks; the school is on the left.
Directions to Frassati Catholic Academy from north of White Bear Lake
Highway 61 South to Second Street
West (right) on Second Street two blocks; the school is on the left.
Click here for a Google map to Frassati Catholic Academy