Announcing the 4th Annual Frassati Catholic Academy Gala!
NEW FRIDAY EVENT! Friday, April 13 will be a night to marvel at all of the heroes who make Frassati Catholic Academy such an amazing community. Join parents, parishioners, and community supporters to celebrate the faith that binds us all together and the leaps and bounds being made by our students and faculty.
Super-fun activities will include:
• Photo Booth
• Silent Auction
• Wine Wall
• Delightful Appetizers & Cocktails
• Costume Prizes
• Mix and Mingle
• Amazing Food Stations
Not all heroes wear capes, and you don’t have to either!
All superhero costumes and capes are encouraged! But we also know that sometimes date-night-out-of-the-house-wear makes us feel like we can scale tall buildings, so that’s great too!
Funds raised will help Empower our Falcons to Greatness! Money raised from ticket sales, silent auction, and other event activities will be directed to Frassati’s general fund, which helps support the overall operations of Frassati Catholic Academy. This support ultimately keeps tuition steady and makes Catholic education as accessible as possible. We will be holding a special Fund-A-Need appeal. Money raised during the 2018 Fund-A-Need will be invested in early childhood literacy tools and updated student furniture.
Recent Gala News:
· Raffle tickets sales are open from March 7 – March 28 for the student drawing and top fundraiser awards. Student fundraising winners will be drawn at the April 11 Pep Rally in the gym. Additional tickets will be for sale the night of gala.
· Invitations will be mailed the week of March 12. You can register online today!
· Families that have completed their $500 fundraising requirement will be able to order their 4 comped tickets to the Gala online.
· Families that have not completed their $500 fundraising requirement may do so by April 6 to qualify for their comped Gala tickets.
· Families that are uncertain of their outstanding fundraising balance should email Mrs. Kroll at firstname.lastname@example.org for an accurate balance.
· The Gala committee is seeking donations for the silent auction as well as sponsors for the event. Don’t forget to check with your employer to see if there are donation opportunities that meet their company policies and/or matching grants options. The donation deadline for silent auction items is March 21.
BONUS: Families also may count five hours of volunteer time for attending.
Silent Auction: Check with your employer, friends and family to find out if they can donate items for our silent auction. Popular items include: restaurant gift cards, vacations, sports memorabilia or sporting event tickets. Good rule of thumb: if you would bid on it yourself, it would likely make a good silent auction item. Donation acknowledgement forms are available in the office. Download Donation Form
Sponsorships: We are incredibly grateful to our sponsors who support the education of our children and help make our community stronger.
Thank you for all your support! See you in April! – Gala Committee
Click here to add your own text