- ClickBid registration is open for the Virtual Auction. Please go to this link now and register for your bidding number. Share this link with family members and friends and encourage them to register as well!
- Families that register for the Virtual Auction may record 5 volunteer hours in Sycamore.
- The auction preview is live and features over 100 items and packages – we have something for everyone, at every price point!
- Bidding begins on Wednesday, April 28
- Our 2021 Fund-a-Need will raise funds specific to our science curriculum, impacting the learning experience in every classroom in our great school. In the coming days, you will see several items added to the auction that you can “purchase” to directly support a teacher’s science curriculum.
- On Thursday, April 22 every student will be given an Adventure Challenge Booklet to participate in a Great Outdoors scavenger hunt. This activity is optional, but an amazing way to have fun together as a family!
- The booklet will have instructions on how to complete each of the challenges and is scaleable for all grade levels.
- The challenges fall into four categories: at-school, at-home, in White Bear Lake, and Acts of Service.
- Students will return their completed booklets on Monday, April 26 and winners will be announced on Tuesday, April 27.
- The Virtual Auction will open for bids on Wednesday, April 28 at noon and will close at 9:00 p.m. on Friday, April 30.
- Get in there early and claim your favorites!
- Continue to share this amazing opportunity with friends and family members. The amazing line-up of auction items makes this initiative a win-win for all!
Your purchases support the enhancement and expansion of Catholic education in White Bear Lake. WIN-WIN!
More on the Fund-A-Need
Ready to Get Your Bid Number?
Visit this link now and get your registration number so you don’t miss any of the fun!