If your child will be absent or tardy, please contact the school office (651-429-7771 or email@example.com) before 8 a.m. We need your child’s name, grade and reason for the absence/tardy. If no reason is stated, the absence/tardy will be considered unexcused.
December Lunch Orders – Due 11/21/14
December lunch orders will be due Friday, November 21. (An electronic copy of the menu is attached. A hard copy of the menu and December calendar will be sent home today or tomorrow.) Follow this link to access the online order form: http://tinyurl.com/FCA-December2014. Please fill one form out for each child that will be taking hot lunch. This is a great time to replenish your lunch account. Contact the office if you’d like to know your current balance.
1. Enter your child’s name (last, first).
2. Choose your child’s grade.
3. Select the lunches you wish to purchase by clicking on “Yes or No”. The cold alternative is only available on Mondays. To order this alternative select “Cold Alt”.
4. Please record, before you click submit, what days your child will be taking hot lunch.
If your child would like to order seconds for any meal you will need to complete a second form for that child. Check the “yes” button for the meals for which you would like to order seconds. Check “no” for all other meals.
Note: Middle school students will have a field trip on December 9 and need to bring a cold lunch that day. The 5th & 6th grade classes will be on a field trip on December 11 and will need to bring their own lunch or buy one at Wild Mountain.
· All middle school students need to dress in uniform and bring a cold lunch on Thursday for the Minneapolis Institute of Arts field trip.
· Learn to ski (grades 5 & 6) permission slips/fees are due Thursday, Nov. 20.
· There is no preschool on Monday, November 24 or Tuesday, November 25.
Book Fair Volunteers!
The inaugural Frassati Book Fair will be held Friday, November 21—Tuesday, November 25 (school days only) from 8 a.m.—3 p.m. in the school library. See the schedule below for opportunities to help.
Monday 11/24 & Tuesday 11/25
1—3:15 p.m. 1 more each day
Book Fair volunteers need to have completed the 3 volunteer requirements (Virtus, background check & signed code of conduct) as well as a credit check. (Tear down volunteers do not need a credit check.) If you are able to help, please contact Peggy Kemp at firstname.lastname@example.org with your availability. Thank you!
Frassati Catholic Academy
4690 Bald Eagle Avenue
White Bear Lake, MN 55110