Hello from the Spring Gala Committee! We are so excited about the event and can’t believe it’s just over 3 weeks away! Exciting news and updates are below.
1. EVERYONE IS INVITED! We understand that some people did not receive their pretty pink envelopes in the mail. We hope that at some point, these invites will be released from Postal Purgatory, but until then, we have included a flier in your child’s folder today that gives all pertinent details about the Gala and provides an RSVP form. A PDF of the invite also is attached to this email. To register for the Gala, simply return the RSVP form to the office with a check or, to register online, click here: https://frassati-wbl.org/activities/buy-spring-gala-tickets/.
2. Sign up to volunteer! Consider helping with Gala set-up on Friday, April 24th or clean-up on Sunday, April 26th. This event takes everyone’s help to be a success. Clean-up is double the volunteer hours, so it’s a great, fun way to complete your volunteer hours for this school year. Please click on the link below to view the online sign-up sheet for the Spring Gala. If you have any questions, please call or text Lisa Meyer at 651-329-2335 or email her at email@example.com. http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f084ca4ae2aa2fe3-spring
3. Start planning your auction bids. There are so many AMAZING items to bid on this year, including a Twins game in the Cambria Suite. You also can bid on a stay at a 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom condo in Idaho Springs, Colorado – watch the video for details: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivbo_P0rhXE
See attached documents for more information on two other incredible auction items:
· Wine pdf Five days and four nights at a luxury Sonoma, California Inn & Spa
· A concert experience including 2 reserved tickets to any concert you choose plus two nights hotel accommodations
Thanks, everyone! See you on April 25!!