FCA 2.2.15 update

February Calendar Change:  The Parent Appreciation Event previously scheduled for February 12 has been postponed until later in the spring.

This Week

Monday, Feb. 2: Frassati basketball team hosts St. Ambrose @ 6 p.m.  (Players arrive by 5:15 for team pictures.) Go Hawks!

Tuesday, Feb. 3: SAC meeting @ 6:30 p.m.

Wednesday, Feb. 4: Wargo Nature Center presentation for grades 1-5

Frassati hockey team plays against Highland Catholic @ 4 p.m. – North Dale location

Thursday, Feb. 5: Spring Gala meeting @ 6 p.m.

Friday, Feb. 6: Science Museum presentation for grades 3-5

Ski Club

 

Winter Plunge 2015“Gettin’ Cold for a Cause”

“Winter Plunge – Gettin’ Cold for a Cause” is sponsored by the Rotary Club of Forest Lake to help organizations raise money for their cause. This year The Frassati Freezing Falcons will be plunging into the frigid waters of Forest Lake on February 21, 2015 to raise money for our school. The school will receive 70% of the total amount of pledges collected for our team. (The other 30% goes to the Rotary Club.) We are hoping to raise at least $7,000  through this event which means the school would receive $4,900! As of today, we have 44 plungers on our team and they have already raised over $2,000.  If you are interested in participating as a plunger, please visit the Winter Plunge website at www.winterplunge.kintera.org for information on how to register. If you would like to make a donation you do that online at the previously mentioned website or you can send your donation to the school office. Please make checks payable to The Rotary Club of Forest Lake.  If you have questions, feel free to contact Coralie Kroll at ckroll@frassatiwbl.org or 651-429-7771.

Join the team by February 7 and get this Fabulous Freezing Falcons T-shirt!

cid:image002.jpg@01D03BD1.170E9660

Attention all parents:  “We Love Our FCA Staff” Luncheon

A group of parent volunteers will be hosting a luncheon to show the FCA Staff how much their hard work and dedication is appreciated.  The luncheon will be held on Thursday, February 12.  They are asking parents/grandparents to sign up to provide something for the luncheon.  Follow this link to sign up &/or for further information:  http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f084caca92faafe3-welove

See Winterfest pdf for information about the upcoming Winterfest at St. Pius X Church.

Church of St. Pius X
3878 Highland Ave. White Bear Lake, MN 55110
651-429-5337
www.churchofstpiusx.org

February 7th from 6-9 PM; Feb. 8th from 11AM-5PM
Delicious Hot Food, Boutique, Children’s Games, Inflatables, Bingo, Sweet Tooth Booth, Cash Hat, Wine Toss, Bottle Lotto, Silent Auction with “Buy-it-Now”, Cake Walk, Raffles & Pull-tabs!

*Saturday Night features Lil’ Venetian Spaghetti Dinner
Cash Bar, Live & Silent Auctions, and Youth Event!

Peggy Kemp

Administrative Assistant

Frassati Catholic Academy

4690 Bald Eagle Avenue

White Bear Lake, MN  55110