K-8 Christmas Concert – K-2 concert begins at 6 p.m./Band & 3-8 concert begins at 7 p.m.
· K-2 report to the gym by 5:50 p.m. – Concert begins at 6
· Band students report to the music room by 6:45 p.m. – NOTE CHANGE IN LOCATION
· 3-8 (non-band) students report to classrooms by 6:45 p.m.
· Please dress as if going to Mass – no denim, t-shirts or shirts with messages. Thank you!
· Please feel free to park at the church.
Friday 12/19: Students may be out of uniform and may dress in Christmas colors, but no hats please.
Items Due Friday
1. Lunch and Literature registration forms (Grades 1-5)
2. Permission slips for 7th & 8th graders who want to participate in the Totino-Grace Choral Festival
3. Swim Team: We need to determine the interest level for the Saints of the Lake Swim Team. Swim team is open to students in grades K-8 and the estimated cost at this time is $110 – $150/swimmer. The season will begin in January and run through the CAA state meet on March 22. Practices will take place on Sundays from approximately 12:30 – 2 p.m. If your child would be interested in joining the team, or if you would be interested in being a parent volunteer, please contact the office by December 19. Registration materials will be sent later if there is enough interest to form a team.
4. January lunch orders: An electronic copy of the menu is attached. A hard copy of the menu and calendar will be sent home (2 sided document) today or tomorrow. Follow this link to access the online order form: http://tinyurl.com/FCA-January2015. Please fill one form out for each child that will be taking hot lunch. This is a great time to replenish your lunch account. Contact the office if you’d like to know your current balance.
1. Enter your child’s name (last, first).
2. Choose your child’s grade.
3. Select the lunches you wish to purchase by clicking on “Yes or No”. The cold alternative is only available on Mondays. To order this alternative select “Cold Alt”.
4. Please record, before you click submit, what days your child will be taking hot lunch.
If your child would like to order seconds for any meal you will need to complete a second form for that child. Check the “yes” button for the meals for which you would like to order seconds. Check “no” for all other meals.